Hey Guys !!
I am so beyond excited to share this little treasure. Sooo let me tell you how it all happened. I was running late for work and at that very moment I remembered I literally just prepped for the week and O how grateful I was. As I opened my fridge my eyes instantly made contact with my KETO essentials.. Par cooked bacon, chilled ripened avocado, hard boiled free range eggs, cheese and some toasted pecans.
I threw them in my lunch bag and off I went. I was totally willing to eat them all separated…. but then as I was cutting up everything, I got curious to see how they would all taste together. So I married my ingredients together and O so happy I did. From the deep earthy flavor from the toasted pecans and texture, the smooth creaminess from the avocados my mouth was is HEAVEN. This is beyond great, not only was this keto satisfying, I felt great during and after knowing that I fed myself healthy food that is literally healing my body.. thats the biggest reward.
Keto Snack Bowl
- 1 whole avocado diced
- 2 whole hard boiled eggs diced
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 3 slices bacon slices cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayo homemade/ best foods
- 1 tsp MCT oil
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp green onions diced (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 dash sesame seeds toasted
- Pre boil your eggs so they are cool.
- Using a medium sized bowl add all ingredients starting with solids. Then add the remaining and stir gentling until combined.
- Once combined to your liking garnish with sesame seeds and remaining green onion.