Keto Pumpkin Fat Bombs
- 1 cup pecan roasted
- 8 oz coconut oil melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz pumpkin puree
- 4 oz monk fruit sweetener
- 4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Roast pecans in a sauce pan with pink salt and mct oil. About 7 minutes until you can smell the aroma. Once done remove from pan. Rinse pan with hot water and place back on stove top.
- Place the coconut oil and cream cheese in pan over medium heat, using a emulsion blender blend until nice and creamy. Add the pumpkin, vanilla and spices and blend until combined.
- Place mini cupcake liner in trays, add pecan and pipe in the pumpkin filling. Top with additional pecan and some flaked sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours. take out of pan and place in ziploc bag for storage.
- Save a few out, remove wrapper and place on pretty plate for 10 minutes and then shove them in your face.
Hey Guys … tis the season and the season is pumpkin.
O boy have I really been craving some pumpkin ANYTHING… but mostly a pumpkin cheesecake bite has been on my mind. I was scrolling through pintrest and figured I would give it a whirl, am I ever so glad I did.
First off it is really important you get all of your ingredients ready, because these bad boys go quick. As usual I missed an ingredient … any guesses on what it is ?… One guess.. it rhymes with dumpkin rice .. hahahah
So get all of your ingredients correctly measured and go to the next step… tossing those pecans in a pan with a tad of MCT oil and pink salt… this is REALLY IMPORTANT. I seriously wouldn’t skip this step, lighting roasting those pecans will bring out the best flavor and since these fatties are not going to be placed in the oven NOW is the time to get that flavor!
Once the cream cheese starts to soften and melt together begin mixing it. I prefer a hand held emulsion blender, it really creams it together nicely and no need to transfer out of the pan…less dishes ya’ll.
Next place those nicely roasted nuts on the bottom of the mini cupcake liners. I liked this because it gave it a nice little crunch on the bottom… but you can place them on the top too… its your fatty do what you want to. The piping bag came in handy, if you dont have one a ziploc or a small spoon would work. I am a baker, so these are coming out of my kitchen mitts
That is it folks. Top them with another pecan and some sea salt flakes and you go yourself a winner. Keep in the freezer is a ziploc and bring out and let come to room temp before shoving it in your face… trust me its worth the extra 10 minutes.